Tuesday 2 July 2013

WRITE BECAUSE YOU LOVE TO!


Write because you love to.  Do it because it is in you.  We have had the good fortune to gain the interest of many new and talented authors for both Crimson Frost Books and Midnight Frost Books.  We thank you for sharing your art with us.  We will be featuring interviews of our new authors soon.  

I just wanted to share this inspiration.  Sometimes we all need some! Write because you love to.  Take a vacation in your head and put it on your computer or paper pad.  Share your work with others to bring joy to them.  

I write for fun, for the happiness it brings me.  I write to invent the worlds I wish were truly real.  To breathe life into the people I dream up and wish to bring to life.  To solve problems I desire a solution to.  Or create conflicts my characters can better handle. Writing can bring joy, reduce stress and make your emotions soar.  I invite you to enjoy such joy, write too and share it with others!
Ciara Lake

No comments:

Post a Comment