Wednesday 17 July 2013

CHEERS TO OUR YOUNGEST AUTHOR! TALENTED YOUNG JD BATES WELCOME TO MIDNIGHT FROST BOOKS



What made you want to write?
I wanted to do something fun with my Mom.

How long have you been writing?
Two years

What is your favorite kind of story?
I like action stories that let me go different places and be different people.

What grade are you in? 
Grade Six
 
What is your favorite subject in school?
Math and Gym

Where do you get ideas from regarding characters and or plots?
Mom helps me a lot. I write about things I'm feeling to help me better understand them.

Who helps you with your writing?
Mom helps me the most. She's a writer herself.
What other interests do you have (sports, art, music, other activities)? Hockey, soccer, video games, swimming.

What do you enjoying doing with your family?
 Hiking, swimming, going on road trips, playing games

What are some of your favorite movies?
Transformers, Spiderman, Hulk, Real Steel, Pacific Rim,

Is there anything else you would like your audience to know about you? What makes you special?
No, I'm just your typical 11 year old.

Tell us about your new book we are publishing?
Timmy the Turtle was a book I started with my mom to help me learn my letters and letter sounds since I was having problems with them.

No comments:

Post a Comment